Saturday, November 7, 2009

My GinGerBread..

After Nearly A month...It Is FinAlly done..
we never thought we could really make it.cos the sketch was really complicated..
many others also doubt dat we could make it..
but finally..the masterpiece is done..wah la..yeng bo..hahaha
it really took us allot of brain power n time..we were like pratically evyday in the pastry kitchen..wooh..
but the end product was wat made us really proud..
we received quite a few compliments..
bravo for mark,pei minn n mabel..!!!yahoooo
ahah..si beh yeng.hahha
the only thing i am nt satisfied is..its kinda small for a gingerbread showpiece.hahah..
but anyways...it was nice..beautiful..
next creation..WEDDING CAKE!!!!Gambateh!


Sweets for a Glass EffeCt

The Team...ConGraTs!


It Was This SMall














a Work From The HeaRt..
End

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?