Sunday, November 15, 2009

i Hate TO See MysELf...

This wHole Week was really the worst of the worst..i come to realize,how much i suck u noe..i suck till me myself hate to see myself..
i dunno what have i become..and y do am i not good in anything..
i have realized that..nothing is what i'm good at..
dance??come on..who dances like me???beginners..nobody takes 6-7yrs to come to my standard..ppl only nit 6-7 months..u noe..when she is around..i feel so useless??she is new,but yet she has beaten right to the ground..she has her own style,and she masterd her style..evybody is amazed to c her..i am no where near that..u noe how it feels..
whn u have put so many years into it..but what u r today can be beaten by someone new??its suckz man..when i see my dance...i just hate it..!
Beauty???i am no where near that either..look..evy guy that i think would like me either end up saying he like my sis or mayb a close fren of mine..they always get to know me to get info about others..its not that i want the attention but sumtimes it just make ur heartbreak u noe??
what about inner beauty?i have totally none of that..
i have changed from good to bad..i dunno how..i just cant seem to be the old me..the cheerful never emo gurl..i love me bak those days..but the me today,is just terrible,i blast my voice at people,i resist helping people sometimes,i build dislike to people and i am more and more worst..what have happen to me???
i have nothing good in me man..
my cooking suck so much ler..i seriously dunno how to cook...so far for dreaming to be worlds top chef..haiz..

guess...yeah..i've realise i am a nothing..

ENd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?