Monday, November 23, 2009

The End Of a SemEstEr and The BEgininG Of SomeThing NEw TO COme...


The ENd Of ANother SemesTer..

this semester is one super memorable semester..so many things happened,
so many things changed and so many new things..

For me..its been a challenging semester..
it was challenging from social wise,skills as well as personel character..
i have learnt so much and gained so much yet i have lost 1 really important things..
the ability to smile 24hrs non stop..
i've realised all the stress and all the things about has caused me to change so much that from an angel i became a devil..
my temper has increased and my smile has faded...
Throughout the sem,so much have happened..

started with a though begining wher the lecturer don't seem to like my group and ended p allot problems arised that caused the lecturer to even blacklisted us..
Nah..Maybe i'm just thinking too much.
We had wonderful classes this sem,it was all about the kitchen and teamwork..
Trully,it was challenging,facing communication problems within the team,with others..

wow..and this sem,we truly saw d difference and the real character when it comes to work in each and everyone of us,there are some that are really gud and some were ..er..er..a lil problem..ahah

Classes were challenging as this is the sem where most of us found where our passion really is,either in pastry,bakery,hot kitchen or maybe management..that's for what i think..
i've realised how much i didn't like bakery..but anyway,it was compulsory to have the knowledge of making bread items right..so yeah..
i am really into kitchen art..where gingerbread,marzipan,sugar work,food platin and anythin u can think of..There are things that made me felt i was a failure and things that made me felt really proud..

But through this all,i have learnt allot..
It is the heart that counts..not the skills..
erm..what else..than we had prom..my very 1st prom..it was..elegant..everyone was amazing that night..and we really had so much fun.
haha..

then come to march past..this was really a big test for the whole Cula..
it tested our patience and also tolerence as well as team work..
although we only had 2nd place..but it was great as we did our best..although the formation was something that we could have done even better..but well..i was really proud..
thorughout the whole practice session,allot happened..heated arguments between the mates as well as with the lecturers..than there was the challege where some couldn't understand malay and most of us have not marched before..
staying in college daily from as early as 7am till 8 or 9 pm was really tiring..but it was well worth it..

we even went out to lepak together after practices..
not only did we stayed back for march past..even for CAD project,Gingerbread,sports carnival games..all was fun we bonded..
after the march past,there was the due dates for projects and assignments..every1 was rushing like mad..hahah..
staying back late to finish up projects..haha..
man..college was like our 2nd home at that time..well all this are preparation for pm Module eh..
Then finally exams were here..although only 2 practical exams..but it really tested our skills..
wooh...all was hard..
through this sem,friendship was bonded..but from a big group,we have also seperated into small gangs...well....yeah..we have our own gang of frens to hang out..it wasn't anymore like last time where the whole Cula would go out 2gether..nah..i guess times changes people..

what else eh..

yeah..we've bonded also we other Culas n Pcts..the seniors and junior..

we have one heck of crazy seniors..especially from the pastry kitchen..CULA3!!!
they're one crazy group...gonna missed them allot..
this sem,we spent most of our time in the pastry kitchen and those incharge in it really helped,guided and thought us allot..Cula3..bonded with them..although is we just got to know each other for merely 2 months..but it was really fun..it was a blessing to get to know them
Kar Ling~my Cutie..lOve Her Eyes :P..ReYes~tHe HandSOme BAker..JasOn~The Nice Bully.
AI Min..The SupeR QUiEt GIrl..Win~THe AKak Of ALL AKaks..kaK IlLiaNnna~The Semua Pun Makan CUtie..OD~The MonGOlian SUper HandSOme CHef~and ALso many mOre Of THem..
they're really the best seniors i've met..and it was a blessing..


Then we have the juniors,,..PCT6,7 & 8.
er..sorry la..too much to list down..
we had the privellage to work with them during a partt time job in sheraton subang and it was super crazy..hahaha..
they too were one heck of a crazy people..


Yeah.so there you go..thr's more..but too much that i can remember..owh ya..few events that i've helped out..the hari raya dinner,then there was a few other events..

but we've really learned allot and now..we're preparing on what's to come..
i really had a sucky and great sem at the same time..i really wanna take this oppurtunity to thank all u guys that have guided me..be there for me..supported me as well as those who have scolded me...now,as the year comes to an end and i reviewed back the past sem..i've realised..
all the scolding,black face and bad comments i've received made me fight back even more although at times i had a broken heart..
all this made me wanna work harder..
I pray that when the new sem comes,i'll be a better and changed person ya..
Thank u guys for being a blessing to me..For God did not give me a Lover this sem..but He gave me Lovers~..wonderful loving friends.. :)..


TO CULA 5!Love U GUys..

-Khai YUet~Bro..JoSeph~D CraZy JoKer..Wee Chew~My CLubbIng Kaki And Part TIme BF..ahaha..CInDy~My ONLy GUrl YamCHa Kaki..EMma~Big Jie Jie..PeiMinn~d PastrY CHef.Mark~My Most ReliabLe Fren..THx!.BennY~d One WHo ALways Drives ME Arnd..THx.

-Syah~My SO Called"BoyFriend"in Cula5..THx FOr ListEning TO Me..-Faiz~The HottiE..AKmal~mr.Macho..IkhwAn~d Big ExEc..JoEL~d SMall Exec..GHana~The HandSOme MonGOlian..KEn~SouS Chef..SHaROn~She Trained My PatiEnce..hehe..ZeCk~Weird Fella..EmSOn~my Best Bud SInce Sem 1...FarHan~d Cool Fella

ALvin~the Man..RichArd~ALways BuLLying Me.. :P..HasHim~The COmmanDeR..Good Job!..SU Fern~Dai Ka Jie!..Jun Yang~Cute Rain...AmiRUL~d BLur Fella..ShAun~AnotHer WeIrd Fella..DinO~Our Big BOss..IzzY~My Kaki CLubBing in Training..haha..aLiEf~The Big BOy..and nOt TO FOrgEt..our Beloved..MR.Fami..





OutIng in 1U...



My InTernaTIonAL COoking Exam.




My Fruit Carving..WatErmeLon





MarZIpan..






ALL WEll Ends WELL


PeACe...May The Next SemesTer Be a BEtter One!..More TO LEarn...More TO ChanGe And More FUn TO COme!!


-ENd-

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?