Saturday, November 7, 2009

CUlinary Arts ANd Design...My cReatIon..

After A few Weeks of Hrd worK ANd sTaying Back..ThIS iS tHE eND oF a woNDERFUl N ELegANT PROjECT..
pLUS..it as been used as a centre pice for a few events..super proud of it..
Y we did butterflY>?because it was something no one made..haha
Mr.famI said we could get high marks in competition as the more the sturcture can move withot breakin apart..the higher the mark..and apparently..our butterfly wings could move..ahaha..enJoy the PicTz..


Butter Sculpture

Styroform..super proud of this..


fInished Product..


More to Come...
End..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?