Saturday, November 7, 2009

MissIng YOu~

i have MoveD on..But now..The prob..i ended in anuder one sided love..haiz...if only he knew..
although we might not noe each other long..but i feel something special in you..
i dunno y...but too bad..his heart belongs to someone else...i dunno how much chances we get to meet each other anymore..will we still be able to meet daily?
will we be more closer??
i don't wanna start anythin so soon..but i just wanna noe u more..i wanna be there for u..
i wanna feel ur comfort..
do u feel me..
ur glance,ur care towards me..it makes me feel so special..haha..

Mabel Emo..hahaha..haiz..well..wat to do..thats wat happens when u like someone but u feel sad inside for liking that person..
Mabel..gambateh!

End~

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?