Thursday, January 1, 2009

New STaRt Of The Year...A New ChaPTer Of My StoRy...mE AND MY Friend...

This New year Is the Begining Of a New CHaPter Of My Life..evry year... different things happen...last year...a whole lot happen...
this year will be a greater year..
this year i vow to noe God bEtter...
i wanna seek Him for he gave me everything..my dance,my study my joy...and love...
He is everything...as i think back about last year...i was so involved in myself...i forgot Him...
i wanna be with Him,..onli he is the most faithfull..only He is truthful to me..this world is fake and untrustful..
i had this guy telling me he loved me..but he never showed...he was always angry at small things i did...but God never was l;ike that..even if i was mad at Him for wat had happened...but he still blessed me each day...
this is my Story OF ME AND MY bEST fRIEND...
what ios the world without God...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?