Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My FaMilY....

Hey...Time here In Pj Have Made me LeaRnt Allot ya...
Dance...
i'm starting to miss the times i had with mjc2 ya...
it was the best of times....although there were arguements..but it was always fun through practices..we wen't every where together...we were for ech other in dance..yes..i admit..there was backstabbing..but we still went in a team...
its really different here now..everything is really not the same...
mjc2 was really a family...we did everything together.,..choreography...we were always thinking stupid ideas.../practicing the whole day was never boring..shopping 4 customes...and the competition./...it was all...i miss them...mjc2...i miss u guys allot...its so different without u guys...

when there was a better thing...
we will fall for it..
but we never thought wat we have was just the best we have..un til we lost it..
now i have realise..
and what is left is just memories//
i jjst wished that everything will all come back..but
its all just memories..
all memories..
to cry for when u miss them..

Lord,I just pray to you that u just giv me bak the joy i have for this passion..in whatever way it is...May You use it the way u wan it...Thank you Lord..Amen

End...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?