Friday, January 16, 2009

My loVe,,

I Wish I Could Be In Love Once Again...The FeeLng Is GreAt..Yet Heart WreNching At Times..Wat DOes It Feel Like To Really Fall In Love??I Really Wanna Noe...

When We Fall In Love..
Do It Really Feels Like We'rE Fying?
How DOes It Feel Holding D Hands Of The One U Love?
HUggIng The One U Love.??
How I PRaY That We Could Just Sit ToGehtEr the Whole Day And Just Talk..
If ONly i Could Find That PerSon..
But For Now..
I'll Just Sit hEre waIting With My ImgInations...
WaitIng For The Love From That SpecIal Someone That God Will Bless Me With..

End


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?