Sunday, January 11, 2009

A New Year,,,A new challenge..

What Do I have To Say..Another year PasseD...Happy BurFdAy To MySelf...
YesteRDay I Turned 19...
Spent It AlmosT aloNe d Whole Day..
went to church in d morning and wnet to pwtc for the youth event...
nothin much..i can't belive that not much of my old buddies wished me...kinda of sad..maybe as time pass..things change..and people tend to forget..kinda of sad though...
but it was a great blessin to get to noe ppl frm cake sense ya...
they celebrated for me on sat...had steamboat..thanks..

Haiz...19 aleady...so fast...
there's so much i havent do/..
great challenges will come this year...i can feel it...
i cannot make up my mind about certain thgs though...
life's hard for everyone of us...
i've been thinking quite allot lately...i dunnoe how to start..
things din really quite work out the wy i wanted it to be for the past 1 year...i did't feel much achivement last year..
life suckz...
19 n i havent do anything much...
everything is just half way...
haiz...

End

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?