Friday, February 6, 2009

My SigHt...

My eyeSight Is Getting Worst..iTs alReady Bad n Its GettIng WorsT..I Did Not Care Much About It untIl RecEntLy I Watched a Tv seRies..a Girl Lost her SiGHT AND gAIn it bak again...How afRaid she was to have lost it again..
1st..I thought..How great it was if i can be blind..
that in the way..i won't be able to see the cruels of the world and the sins of the world..
i would not be able to see ppl dying or killings..
and i would love without caring about the appearance..
how good is it..
but then..yesterday..when i took off my spec and off the lights..
i realise my vision was not as clear as before already..everythin was blur..
and fear held me...even now..i can't see clearly the words on the screen..i have to go closer..
wat if i really became blind.
.how would i be able to see my loved ones..
how do i protect them..
i won't be able to see the beatiful sights of this world again..
i won't be able to dance nor cook no more...
i'm really afraid nw..wat if one day really something happened to me?
will anyone care for me?will anyone be there for me..
will anyone remember me..
God..Pls..Take this fear away frm me..I'm really scared..really..

Without sight,
we will sin less,
we will feel less pain on the sufferings of the world,
we will shed less tears,
we will not see the cruel doings of man kind..

But,without sight,.
we live in darkness..
we only have the guidance through God's light..
we will noe less about the world..
we will onli hear voices.
we will live in fear..
we will not see the smilling faces of our loved ones..

Now,i un...
and i'm in fear..
God..Make me strong...

ENd...


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?