Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MY bLanknes..

It's Quite long since my last post...

man..i'm blank...wat shud i say...
SUPER BUSY AND LASY I AM..

it's coming to the end of semester now...5 more semesters to go...eiiikkkk...so fAST..
think about it...i'm goin to finish next year...so fast..
.then there will be seperation again...super fast...
haiz...

Assignments assignment assignments..i really wanna hit myself again 4 doin everything at last minute..its so hard..for once...Hey gurl will u be hardworkin..just a little?????

Wat bouT My DaNCE lIFe???
It's been quite hard too ya...i dun have the happiness much frm it anymore ya.
.maybe it's bcos of the pressure...
maybe they do not un..training last time was easy...Walking distance..afternoon training...
i had all the time..but not now..
i dunno how to say but..i'm quite dissapointed at myself..really..after so many years..what have i achieved????i suck so much that i dun even dare to look at myself at the mirror when i dance...haiz...

Dance has always been my thing...but y?i'm sad for it...it seems i'm nothing when it comes to this...
where do i stand...????

I'm totally blank..i need someone that i can share to...someone that understands my situation...
yeah...i do noe i have ppl whom i can share to...but they all have different thinkings then i have...different situations..i may be able to share abt dance to this person..but i cannt share othr stuff cos he/she might nt un...haiz...i need God more than ever..i'm scared i'm gonna backslide frm Him...

For Life is Only Once..MakE eVerDay thE As If ItS tHE OnLy DaY u Have...

the End...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?