Monday, October 20, 2008

Exhausted

I’m way exhausted today.Finally got 1 assignment done..4 more to go..still haven’t got any idea on how o what to do for my finals..
Haiz…think think think…I don’t wanna loose..

What to say today ya…everyday is like a new day for me..there’s so much challenges..i don’s even know where to start.
I’ve been feeling quite left out lately…its as if I do not belong anywhere..
I’n no good in dance…I’m no good in cooking..i’m no good even being a friend..
Its like everyone is turning their backs on me…what have I to say..i hate myself too..
This world is so hard to live..i’m really getting tired already..
Its like I’m just alone in my own little world…
Who cares if I’m gone..maybe some will even shout in joy when I’m gone..
I really need someone by me..to stand by me..to hold me tight when I feel lost..
To let me noe that I’m still appreciated..
Yes..he has always said that I’m greatly appreciated in the group..he often praises me..but why do I see his dislike in me in his eyes..why do I feel that I’m just a pain in the butt for him..
Its so hard…its already heart knowing that he’ll never be mind..its harder to accept the feel that I think he hates me..what’s wrong with me..
Haiz…guess..that’s me…

People will appreciate u when u appreciate urself

Still crying..lonely..

PEaCe

End

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?