Monday, August 31, 2009

My MErDEka EVe 09.

For MerdEka this year...Celebrated in Seremban...AGain...haha..but this time..it is way more fun...my family,cousins,uncle's aunties,grandma..and apparently almost most of my mother's side closest relatives gathered together and had a mini bbq party...Food wAs ALLOt..THe FUn Was AMazIng..And tHe CRowd...WOoh..FabuLous..ahhaha

REally happy that we got to gather together as it has been quite sometime since we last gathered like this..evryone is now busy with their own stuff..the kids like me now have all grown up and went their ways..so it was quite hard to bring us togther..had a night of great fun..planning to have it again this coming raya ya..

ENJoy..
PoPo and Wei WEi..
MahJong SessIon

FOod...


BBQ..

Failed BBq...ALl BlacK Wan??

THe CRowd

THe YOunGer GeneRaTionof my CouSins..

OWh ya...it Was ALso TO CelebRate My Sis' BrufDay...
Happie 9TH BUrfDAy AMaNda!

Swensen's SpeCial From SwEnsEn..
Ice Cream Cake ..VaniLLa,CHOc n StraWBerry..

THe HeaLthy Food.

MerDeka!

Wrong Cue...haha

10..9..8....

MerDEka MERdeKA!



paTriOtic Lil BOy..


The MerDeKa Cake

Ouch..

Happy 52nd MerDeka!!
ENd..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?