Wednesday, September 2, 2009

my Days..

Days Passed...Head Blank..
whAt to do..
i Do Know what i'm Feeling..
What i'm Thinking..
i have nothing on mind..
but y am i depressed inside???
y do i feel like crying??but for no reason???what's happening to me???
why do i feel like there's something missing??
y do i feel that there something empty inside me??
tears just keep flowing without any reason??
why???
i once wished i could just live life with no worries...not much thinking..just a simple life..
and this is it right???but y is it empty???
y do i feel sad????
can anyone explain what's going on to me??
now,i feel useless..blank...and really empty..as if the there is no purpose or no excitement in life..
each day..i tell myself..put a smile on the face and live life to the fullest..but what is this???
y i feel sad????i have no worries like others...no family problems..no love problems...nothing..
but i just feel..really sad really really sad....i really tried my best to put on the biggest smile and the craziest attitude so that each day i make sure i go through it happily..i've done it..but why am i feeling like this.....dun cry gurl dun cry!!!!
now...i really wanna feel one thing..one thing only...i wan a hug..the feeling of love...i think that's what is missing ba...God..help me please...

a Smile....That's all....

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?