Tuesday, September 8, 2009

MoVIe Mission Failed.


Today right...Me,My Bro,My two sis went to cineleisure to watch the premiere screening of ugly truth thanks to the YOuth TOday Newspaper..we had 2 collect 2 news ad to redeem 2 tickets..
and got 4 news ads..
so we headed to cineleisure at around 7..
then the line was so long it nearly reached d exit..
so as we waited there eagerly for the counter to open..we talk n talk..
finally the counter opened..so we started praying that we could manage to get some tics..
there was around 100++ people..
wahlao..
long que..
and it was almost our turn..anuder 5 more..
wahlao...Den..the lazy at the counter said..SORRY>>>NO more TIcs...
wah..mission failed..hahahaha..
so..we wnet jalan jalan lor..hahaha..
mcD,the curve,ikano..haha..
sorry bro...brought u out but no movie watch..nvm..tomorrow we makan puas puas okie..
anyways..PEaCe..ahhaha...i wanna watch ugly truth on DVD!!haha
-End-




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?