Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My 3rd Sem...

Yo..soRry for the late upload..but here's sem 3..the sem of fooD and new Challenges...
1st...this sem i entered my 1st ever competition..
Philips healthy cookout 2009...
i was in the selected 12 for the 1st round..
i did mint yogurt chicken,pan grilled,with mashed carrot n potaTo WIth Sauteed Lotus ROot.
DraGon Fruit And Toufu Fa...Mushroom rIssotto...n Green Tea Cake(sTeamed.)
The Green Tea Cake Was FabuLous..hahah..TOo Bad i ForgOt TO Take Photos..hehheSO..here's APart FROm What i dID dUring Sem 3...

cLub SandWich

BUttEr NoodLes ANd CHeese BAked Mussels

er...


Mousse..i THink..ahhaa



Bun..


Here's APart of it..COs Most Of The PhOtos are in the Phone..ENjoy..heheh


yo..soRry FOr The lAte UpLoadHere's The Yummy Stuff Made During Sem 3..SO Far..tHe BEst Sem Ever..Alot New Things That i Have Learned..








end...












No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?