Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The MemOries...

This r MemoRies That i miss ALlot...ALL the FUn TImes..THis is The Outing i Wnet WIth THree Lil Fella's..Guan Zai,CarTOon n Wai....My Best Kiddos at WOrk..Really Miss THem aLLot...
1st day..Went tO SUnway..was suppose to go for ice skating but then..when we finishe eating...close ady..aduh..so went archery..chun oso...
ahah...but really had fun la..hehe..Wai Back HoMetown d
Guan in Action

CarToon..


MaBeL..


ROar..



PeaCE




Ini...Pegi Kl With the Three Musketeers..Last Day WIth tHem...we're in TImes Square And Sq.Wang..Miss Them ALlot Man..
Went to Send Wai Off..Had Fun time be4 d Day end..
n we had All these Fun..Guess wat..i Had onLy rm17 at that TIme..ahahah



The 3 SIao Fellas


WOoh...


See That Bird






Wakakakkakaka



APa Ni??


PreTend Cute ar..


now Act CooL PuLak


CartOon n Guan Zai

Wai n CarTOon..Weird SPecs


Me n Wai...


Kasut Gang..
















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?