Thursday, October 21, 2010

The truTh...


i've learned...sometimes telling the truth is so hard..hiding something from someone u love is really hard...
but not telling them makes things worst..it hurts them more...
at times..i thought just keeping certain things to myself would be better so i won't hurt someone...
but i've realised..it hurts them more that we don't tell them but they found out some where else

so..my advise...do not hide anything from the person u love...
the truth hurts..but it hurts even more to find out frm someone else...

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?