Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Bad Boy..

Hey YOu...if Only u Knew how Much i Liked you...
And it Is a Simple Mistake...Well..i Don't Care..

I Don't CaRe if the World thinks that u are a Bad Boy..BecAuse i Know U're Not...
I Don't Care if u Had Studs And Tattoo All Over...EvenThough it Was ONe Of The Things I AnTI
I DOn't Care if You Smoke..As Long As Not When u're With Me..
I DOn't Care If i Could Not Have 100% Of ur Love...Even 30% is More Than Enough..
I Don't Care if U Had Another Gurl In Ur Heart...I Know i CanNot ComPare MySelf tO her..
I Don't Care if U Had Some Other Gurls OutSide...As Long as u'd Let Me Know And That u'll Still Love Me And Came Back To Me When Ur Done Playing With her..
i Don't Care if Ur Are Not Even Close To The Qualities i FInd in a Guy.,...Ur Perfect Enough FOr Me..

I Care That ur ALways the Best in My Eyes..
I Care That When Ur dOwn...Cos i DOn't Wanna see u Sad..
I Care That u Don't Tell Me What's Going On..Because I'm WOrried AbOut u..

This is How Much i Like yOu...DOn't YOu Know...Having a Lil Of ur Attention and Love is More Than i Can Ask..i've aLways been a Person Full Of Jealousy...But Wanting U Has Made me Fight Back Jealousy as i Know i Can Never Have u Fully..I Am Nothing Compared THose u gO After And THe Her u that u Miss...But Having a Lil of Ur Heart And A Lil MemoRies in Ur Life is More Than Enough...No Matter How MAny Other Gurls u'd Have Outside..i Won't Mind..As Long as At The End Of The Day..u Know u'll Still Have Me And u'd Come Back to Me...


Falling For a Bad BOy...Well...Is it Sacrifice or Pure Dumbness??

PeaCe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?