Tuesday, June 29, 2010

LOve Or Dumb??


SOmetimes Love is Just Plain Stupid..
U've Done So Much for No Results..
Wasted so Much Time..So Much Effort Only to Have Results in Dreams..
Each Time he Walks Pass u,U Think he'll COme to u..
But DissapoIntment Hits you When He Walks Pass You Not Even Looking At You..
And Your Sitting There SMiling Like an idiot
All Effort Was giVen but Not even a Smile in Return..
Am i Plain Dumb/Naive or Is This Called Love??

EaCh day i Am filled With hope When i see HIm...BUt Reality Stucks wHen He starts Talking BOut His Baby..When he Starts Telling Me..How Hot that Chick Over The Table is..
Well..aLL i Want now is For him TO know That i'm Always here FOr HIm..

Mabel...You've Just Hit a Lamp Post...You've Struck Dumb..Haiz...

WEll...Like They ALways Say..

THis is Life..

PeaCe yo..

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?