Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HaPpie New Year!!




Ok..it's New Year's Eve~!.. time flies super fast..Well..i had a hectic,Life Experiencing,Sad And Happy 2009..but now..it's time to say bYe 2009 aNd hi 2010!!!
i Wanna Wish EveryOne a HappiE and BlessEd New Year Ya!!!
may u Have a MarveLous year and mAy everyonE Live It To tHE fullest..i Noe i wiLL..i Wanna Go singaPore!!!Yeah..ahhaha..And Yeah..it'll Be a FantaStic Year COs...


Yeap..WOrld Cup is Here!!!Yeah...
Once a Again..Have a BLast NEw YEar EveryOne..
WOohOOO!!!!!n Dun Get Drunk..Well..Who cARES...
-End_
End Of 2009-
PEaCe

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey...I'm.. MabEL i Love Dance Choc Food... God... i'm kinda of an observer... at times ..i justprefer to go out alone and observe.. sit at a side and just scan through the people passing by.. u may see me looking around all the time.. because that's me.. i like to look and identify the different lifestyles of people and their habits.. erm..i'm an emo person when i'm alone..but i seldom express...unless ur really close to me..hehe erm..kinda of a lazy person.. easy to talk to... the rest about me u got to noe me to noe me ya..hahhaha k..PeaCe

Is It You?